CRG Values Preference Indicator (VPI)
VPI - Introduction
Credibility and Values
Personal Development and Benchmarking
Understanding Your VPI Report Part 1
Understanding Your VPI Report Part 2
Values, Needs and Fears Grid
Rating and Fulfilling Your Values
VPI - Wrapping It Up
What would it mean if you could make the right decision every time? That is what you will learn to do in this What Do You Really Value? course.
- Learn exactly how to use your internal motivators (what we call Values) as a foundational filter in your daily decisions!
- Determine if what you think is valuale is really a value to you - or something that others have just expected of you.
- Reveal to what degree you are livinng your life aligned with your most important values.
- Find out if your decisions and actions have been congruent with your core behavioral values.
- Reduce your stress levels.
- Increase your resilience, grit, and will power.
- Leave with an action plan to ensure your life activities align perfectly with what you REALLY value!