Violence accounts for roughly one quarter of work-related deaths in the United States. In order to prevent workplace violence, it is essential that managers and employees can identify individuals who could become violent and understand how to diffuse dangerous situations. Learning to recognize the behaviors that can trigger violence is important, this course will show you how to address and prevent violence in the workplace.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Define workplace violence.
- Recognize personality disorders that might cause someone to be a bully.
- Know how to respond to a bully in the workplace.
- Understand how to handle violence.
- Know how to create an action plan to prevent workplace violence.