The Stress Management course will give participants a three-option method for addressing any stressful situation, as well as a toolbox of personal skills, including routines, relaxation techniques, and a stress log system to help identify, manage and ultimately overcome any stressful event.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the best approach to a stressful situation
- Understand what lifestyle elements you can change to reduce stress
- Use routines to reduce stress
- Use environmental and physical relaxation techniques
- Better cope with major events
- Use a stress log to identify stressors and create a plan to reduce or eliminate them